Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft Android Game Review
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and put along the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you have fun with the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In moments, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s very first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the deepness and beauty of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions enable you to get in to the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive game play.
CREATE YOUR DECK: With a huge selection of extra cards to win and create – your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR TALENT: Play in training matches against computer-controlled heroes for the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan – they’re all below!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card arsenal is related to the Battle.net account – helping you to switch your own play between tablet and desktop with simplicity.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step to the Arena and duel other players for all the opportunity to win awesome rewards!
Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.