Dungeon Hunter 5 Android Game Review
The legendary Dungeon Hunter series returns with the roar of a dragon! Play the absolute most intense hack ‘n’ slash game ever on mobile that may pull you deeply into its fantasy world.
After stopping the demon invasion in the Kingdom of Valenthia, the world remains shattered – crumbling at its very core. Just the warriors of the Bounty Hunter guilds keep carefully the peace now. And just the sword of just one of their leaders can cast the monsters back in to the darkness therefore we can reconstruct.
– Single-Player Campaign
Along with your guild, embark on a journey of vengeance as a spirit-imbued hero, sword in hand. You’ll travel through five monster-filled realms and become the many notorious warrior and hunter of them all.
– Cooperative Gameplay
Hire your friends or other players as hired swords to assist you on your own fantasy adventure full of vile demons, courageous warriors, and fearsome dragons.
– Asynchronous Multiplayer
Personalize your Guild Stronghold with a large selection of monster minions, manage and protect it, and slash your way through opponent Strongholds to ravage their loot.
– Craft your own gear with no limitations
Fuse and evolve as much as 46 pieces of armor and 150 swords, axes, and more, to become the greatest Bounty Hunter, slay the mightiest dragon, and bring honor to your guild!
– Five Elements to master
Strategically equip weapons, spells and armor from 5 elemental types – Water, Fire, Light, Nature and Dark – for an effective advantage against any monster, demon or dragon.
– Daily and Weekly Events
The Daily Dungeon rewards your demon hunter abilities with unique materials to evolve and fuse your gear. Or become the top warrior on the Weekly Wanted Challenge leaderboard for the ultimate rewards.
– Unrivaled Hack ‘n’ Slash Action
Discover the revamped controls and animation, bringing your warrior skills to life to help you see even as pleasing monster and demon kills at the end of one’s sword.
– Superior Graphics
Highly detailed, AAA graphics provide the most stunning fantasy gameplay experience feasible on a mobile game.
This free fantasy game is most readily useful appropriate for fans of hack ‘n’ slash, action RPGs, dark fantasy games, multiplayer and free adventure games.
Dungeon Hunter 5 is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Dungeon Hunter 5 On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Dungeon Hunter 5 and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Dungeon Hunter 5 on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Dungeon Hunter 5, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.