Candy Crush Saga Android Game Review
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Pass level 50 to unlock Dreamworld and escape truth alongside an owl known as Odus. Switch and match the right path through hundreds of quantities in this delicious puzzle adventure. Is not it the sweetest game around?
Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see whom can get the highest rating!
Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game things such as for instance extra strategies or lives will need payment.
Candy Crush Saga features:
● Tasty candy photos that will make you hungry for lots more
● Unwrap delicious environments and match the sweetest figures
● Helpful magical boosters to greatly help with challenging levels
● Complete adventurous amounts and unlock treats
● Easy and fun to try out, challenging to understand
● Hundreds of sweet levels within the Candy Kingdom – more added every 14 days!
● Leaderboards to watch relatives and buddies and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the web world
Currently a fan of Candy Crush Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the newest news:
Final but not least, a sizable THANK YOU fades to everybody who may have played Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Candy Crush Saga On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Candy Crush Saga and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Candy Crush Saga on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Candy Crush Saga, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.