About The Game – Assassin’s Creed Pirates
Become one of the most feared pirates regarding the Caribbean in this exclusive Assassin’s Creed adventure!
Play as Alonzo Batilla, a young and ambitious captain, break most of the rules, challenge empires and make your very own fortune!
ENGAGE IN BRUTAL NAVAL COMBATS
Fight in real-time naval battles all over the Caribbean Sea.
Choose from a wide range of weapons to destroy your foes and manoeuver to dodge enemy shots.
Defeat popular ships and start to become a true pirate legend!
BUILD UP YOUR CREW AND YOUR SHIP
Acquire the most iconic boats regarding the Golden Age of Piracy; including the littlest gunboat towards the Man O’War floating fortress
Upgrade your vessel with popular customizations and the massive bounty plundered on the wild seas.
Recruit the best crew members and discover more than 50 new pirating techniques to become a better captain and the true master of naval combat.
EXPLORE THE IMMENSITY OF THE CARRIBEAN… AND MUCH MORE!
Sail throughout a vast array of islands as you explore a huge map.
Search for almost one hundred treasures and lost files.
Run through dozens of lost Mayan temples to obtain the fragments of ancient treasure maps.
Finish your fish collection, from little fry to massive sharks.
Compete together with your friends for the greatest bounty.
DISCOVER GROUNDBREAKING 3D VISUALS ON MOBILE AND TABLETS
Bask in the West-Indies sunshine, admire beautiful sunsets, navigate ice mazes and sail during the night along breathtaking coastlines.
Changing climate directly impact the gameplay and redefine every landscape.
Beware of storms and of the treacherous fog that will conceal your enemies before the last minute!
EMBARK ON AN EPIC QUEST FOR A LEGENDARY TREASURE
Reside an adventure which will reveal the truth about La Buse’s mystical missing treasure.
Cross paths with Assassins and Templars and simply take part within their age-old struggle.
Meet the most notorious and colorful pirates of the era, including Sam Bellamy, Ben Hornigold, Charles Vane and Blackbeard!
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is fully appropriate for tablets.
Game for sale in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Assassin’s Creed Pirates On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Assassin’s Creed Pirates and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Assassin’s Creed Pirates on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download, source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.