Asphalt Overdrive Android Game Review
Push it to the limit in this runner spinoff of the award-winning Asphalt series!
Find the award-winning Asphalt series’ first spinoff with Asphalt Overdrive, a rigorous arcade racing experience packed to go! Outrun the cops in a thrilling game set in a “new ’80s” version of California.
AN ORIGINAL MISSION-BASED ARCADE DRIVING GAME
– Unlock and drive 30 superior, completely licensed automobiles including the iconic Lamborghini Countach and Ferrari Testarossa!
– Improve and update your car to take over the California streets
– Challenge yourself in 7 different mission kinds: Escape the cops, defeat bosses, avoid hurdles, and perform impressive stunts while you battle!
A UNIQUE RETRO STYLE
– Drive fast across the gorgeous highways of Southern California
– Enjoy a subtly retro “new ’80s” atmosphere
– Stunning visuals thanks to real-time illumination and particle impacts
CHALLENGE THE WORLD
– Connect to Facebook to play with or against your friends
– Join a gang to form teams with friends and achieve weekly goals complete of rate and action!
– Track your progress and show off your skills as you advance in League championships
– Compete in limited-time, Gang, and League events as you battle your means to the most effective of the leaderboards!
Asphalt Overdrive is an android game but it can be played on a laptop computer (windows pc) or in windows tablet.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an American mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications and Android Games to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions.
How To Download and Play Asphalt Overdrive On a Laptop Computer (Windows PC) or Windows Tablet
- We recommend to use BlueStacks android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC.
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search Asphalt Overdrive and click on the game icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the download and install the android game.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and play Asphalt Overdrive on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet.
How to increase the memory size of BlueStacks? (Optional)
Some android games requires more memory in order for it to run, by default the BlueStacks app player have 712MB of RAM and if happen that the game you installed requires more memory then you can do the following steps to increase the memory size of BlueStacks app player.
Note: This instruction is only for Windows PC or Windows Tablet.
- Close first your BlueStacks then click on Start Button and Type Run and then press Enter.
- The Run window will open, Type Regedit and click Ok Button or press Enter.
- A confirmation window will appear, just click Yes.
- Once the Registry Editor has been loaded, Expand the Computer Node on the left side and then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then BlueStacks, then Guests and finally expands the Android-Folder.
- On the right side, double click on Memory Item to open it.
- By default the value is on Hexadecimal, change it to Decimal by just clicking on the Decimal Option. On the value data field, type the memory that you want to put. We suggest to put 1024 or 1GB RAM as most of the game works fine on this memory size.
- After entering the value, click on OK button. Run the BlueStacks player and enjoy the game.
Note: On this article, we don’t provide offline download of Asphalt Overdrive , source codes, re-skin tutorials as well as cheats, cracks, patch and hacks of the game. Please play the game as it is so it will be more challenging and fun to play.