It is known, you can find anything on the internet and often the worst alongside the best, no one can do the sorting. This is not necessarily a problem for adults, but it can become for children or teenagers do not yet have the necessary perspective. Therefore, the question of parental control, a very sensitive issue that requires the outset that a departure from any alarmism: no, not the web proliferates sites that glorify terrorism or that can transform our little darlings in psychopaths. Nevertheless, without falling into these excesses, it is undeniable that we cannot leave our children surf anywhere and anyhow, there are proven cases of pedophiles using chat or instant messaging as a vector, and it is therefore, appropriate to put some barriers.
For this, we tend to dismiss the cliché: “parents have to do their work.” True, but parents cannot be constantly behind the screen of their offspring. We must find an automatic control means that can pull all their browsing information to parents’ device. FamilyTime is one web monitoring app that lets parents see what their kids browse on the internet their digital devices.
FamilyTime is a practical and flexible parental control app. The basic philosophy of the app is to empower parents in ensuring their child safety and help them establish a strong bond with their children. You can always monitor and manage your child’s activities, their whereabouts, web behavior and nonetheless their smartphone usage. The app has two different versions. One is for the parent and other for the Child.
The parent’s version is called, FamilyTime – dashboard and the other is FamilyTime app for children. With the app parents can:
Monitor their Kids’ Web Behavior
Parents can now stay updated about their kids’ web use and the patterns of their web behavior. With the app they can:
- Track Browsing history: Keep an eye on which sites they visit for and stay updated with their entire Web behavior.
- Monitor Favorites and Bookmarks: View the complete list of their bookmarks and favorites.
Not only this there are bundle of other feature too that include:
Call Log Monitoring:
Using the app, they can easily monitor their kids’:
- Contacts: Keep an eye on all of the contacts along with details.
- Calls History: Monitor the calls-history along with the date and time stamps.
With FamilyTime, parents can:
- Track Location: Stay in the know of your kids’ changing locations even on the go.
- Trace Location history: Keep a check on their whereabouts with the date and time stamps and see where they have been all day long.
App Usage Analysis
The app enables parents to know their kids’ app preferences and provides them with features to:
- Check Installed Apps: View the list of apps installed on your kids’ device with the additional details such as app version, date of installation etc.
- Monitor App Usage Frequency: Keep track of the time they spend on each app using the app frequency checker of FamilyTime.
Avid Parental Controls:
Monitoring is one part, Familytime allows parents to take control and manage their kids’ device through:
- Watchlist Contacts: Watchlist any suspicious contact and receive alerts if contact is made by either party.
- Blacklist Apps: Restrict the access to apps you don’t want your kids to use.
- Schedule auto-screen-locks: Put auto screen locks on your kids’ devices any time for any given time interval say meal time, study hours or at night.
- Lock Phone: Lock their phones to stop usage at inappropriate hours.
- Geo-Fence: Create a virtual fence around important places such as Home, school, clubs, etc. to receive check-in and check-out alerts.
Want to give this app a try for free? Download the app now from your phone’s app store or click the buttons below:
Make Web Safe for kids:
Kids are kids. They can always prefer adventure over their safety so it is the obligation of parents to keep track of what their kids do over the web and instruct them to the right path nicely. In this effort, web monitoring apps like FamilyTime play a vital role that cannot be neglected! Pick the app now and ensure your kids’ safety over web.