Bumblebees, they said, cannot fly. And yet they certainly can and do, and scientists have repeatedly debunked the too-huge-for-their-wings myth. But it’s a idea which will continue to haunt you as you sit in your eHang 184, because there will not be much else to do your flight plan will be pre-programmed and ran by, gulp, computers. You will just sit there, thinking about how amazing the future is. And, sometimes, worrying about bumblebees. But this isn’t any fly by night advertising gambit (nighttime flying no doubt being among the dilemmas eHang is preparing to settle with aviation authorities). There is a real, rotor-tastic image. And were you to discover yourself sitting in the self-flying 184 – one individual, eight airplane propellers, four arms – your bee-established stresses may be decreased by the very fact that eHang’s less supersized drones are fairly successful. It’s initiating VR headset drone control (see above), for instance. Maybe the ‘flying car’ dream merely required this jump in aerodynamic thinking and an exceptionally progressive day down at the Civil Aviation Authority.
Features of eHand 184 Car Drone
- Ehang 184 AAV is the safest,Smartest and Eco Friendly low elevation autonomous airborne vehicle, planning on supplying Medium-Short Distance communicating and transfer option.
- The 184 AAV is made with complete redundancy – If one set of the power system are managing unusual, the vehicle can nevertheless function a standard flight strategy and confirm the security of the passenger along with all the automobile.
- The 184 was made to be a 100% with green technology, and is powered by electricity just. The 184 AAV has embedded with Ehang fail safe system. If any parts malfunction or disconnect, the aircraft will instantaneously land in the closest potential place to make sure security.
- The communication is encrypted and every AAV has its independent key. Ehang 184 AAV flies in an inverted U shape.
- Take Off/Landing points are landing targets pre set with Ehang Logo. The landing camera will place the touchdown targets automatically and precisely. The AAV is consistently connected online with the low-elevation order center.
- The AAV is qualified to fly 7*24. During extreme weather conditions, the order center will forbid the AAV from take off.