Before you buy Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Curve Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker please read the details of the product first. Most of the internet users buy online without reading properly the specs (short for specifications) of the product that they are about to buy. Sometimes without proper information about the product it result disappointment to the person who buy and just wasting his/her time and money. On this review we will give the detailed Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Curve Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker specifications for clearer understanding about the product.
The OontZ Curve allows you to pay attention to music, videos and games wirelessly from your Bluetooth device. The OontZ Curve works wirelessly with many Smartphones and tablets with Bluetooth*. The rechargeable battery will give you as much as 3 to 5 hours** of continuous listening. With the integrated microphone you need to use your OontZ Curve as a wireless hands free personal speaker phone whenever linked by Bluetooth* to most iPhones or Smartphones. You may also pay attention to non-Bluetooth devices including PC and laptops, by linking them to the OontZ Curve with all the included 3.5mm Audio cable.
*Bluetooth Device Support – The OontZ Curve is Bluetooth variation 3.0. It is compatible with just about all Bluetooth devices with the after Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP – Advanced Audio Distribution Profile AVRCP – Audio/Video Remote Control Profile HSP – Headset Profile HFP – Hands Free Profile The OontZ Curve can support a wireless Bluetooth connection up to 30 unobstructed feet away from your device. If your device will not have Bluetooth or the required profiles you can pay attention to your music making use of the included 3.5mm audio cable to AUX IN.
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Curve Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Specifications :
- Ultra lightweight – just under 9oz (254 grams)
- Compact – diameter is just 2.92 in (74 mm)
- Not too tall – height is just 2.56 in (65 mm)
- No sharp edges, no Sharp Corners, comfortable to hold and take with you
- The OontZ Curve can playback music wirelessly from most Bluetooth enabled devices that support A2DP* and AVRCP* these devices include: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android smartphones and tablets. Listen to your non-Bluetooth devices, laptops and PCs using the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the speaker AUX-IN jack from the headphone jack on your device.
- *A2DP stands for advanced audio distribution profile.
- Listen to any device with a headphone jack, or audio line out.*
- Use the included 3.5mm audio cable to connect your device to the OontZ Curve
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charges from micro USB connector cable (charging only cable included)
- Up to 5 hours play time when fully charged and playing at about 2/3 of full volume level.
- The OontZ Curve will work as a hands free speaker phone with iPhone and Android Smartphones with a
wireless Bluetooth connection to Smartphones that fully support HFP* in addition to A2DP and AVRCP
Built in Microphone
Where to buy Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Curve Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ? We recommend to buy the product from the link provided bellow.