In a crowded industry, Canon ups its game much has changed within the camera world since Canon first hired tennis celebrity Andre Agassi to introduce its Rebel line with TV commercials announcing, “ Image is everything.” And while for 25 years the Rebel has remained a staple consumer oriented DSLR for Canon, now, since the competition from interchangeable-lens compact cameras intensifies, DSLR makers have started to add features once discovered only in higher-end cameras with their entry- and mid-level DSLRs. Canon’s new top Rebel, the Cannon OS Rebel T6s ($849, body only; $1,149 with EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM lens), is good example. The most obvious addition is the LCD panel on the very best of the camera. Besides displaying the number of shots remaining on the memory card, ISO, shutter speed, aperture, and battery life remaining, the screen also conveniently shows whether Wi-Fi is active. One less obvious improvement: The wheel surrounding the quick control dial regarding the back now lets you set visibility settlement as you might with the large rear command wheel on fancier models including the EOS 5D Mark III. The EOS Rebel T6s also marks a leap to 24.2MP from 18MP on the last top Rebel, the T5i, plus a 19-point car focus system (up from 9 points), and a fresh 7560- pixel metering sensor (up from a 63-zone meter).
Canon EOS Rebel T6s Specifications:
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor for outstanding image quality and rate.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows you to wirelessly transfer your images and videos with ease to social networking sites with the free down load of the Camera Connect app*, while built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android™ device** and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode helps capture brilliant outcomes in MP4 format for high quality shooting and simple movie sharing on social networking services.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III permits high quantities of rate and accuracy whenever recording moving subjects during real time View shooting or movie shooting.
- The initial EOS Rebel course DSLR to feature a premier LCD panel, Quick Control Dial, Horizontal Level and Built-in HDR film.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch ClearView II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) allows flexible positioning and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- High-speed continuous shooting as much as 5.0 fps allows you to capture all of the action.
- New EOS scene analysis system helps you capture great pictures in a wider range of situations by detecting near-infrared light and flickering light sources.
- 19-point all cross-type AF system enables superb autofocus performance when shooting with all the viewfinder aswell as focusing area selection modes.
- Innovative filters are available as presets for photos and movies and can be displayed in real-time during real time View shooting.
Get the best price and discount deal of Canon EOS Rebel T6s: