Acer has a lot of new product lines that are being revealed to the public. We thought Acer has only the budget educational tablets and the Acer’s Switch Hybrid PCs but, wait there’s another device from Acer a new smartphone that is geared with a powerful battery and rated at 4000mAh.
The latest gadget which Acer unveiled is the new Android Phablet called Liquid X2. What makes this newest device attractive? As mentioned above this latest gadget has a 4000mAh battery which is larger than the Droid Turbo and is even bigger than Samsung Galaxy Noted 4’s battery. The battery of this device should last longer up to another day of use.
More information about the Liquid X2:
- It has a 5.5-inch display.
- A 64-bit octa-core processor
- Supports not just two SIM cards but three (other competitors doesn’t have it yet)
- This phablet has same camera on both the front and back of this phone – a 13-megapixel f/1.8 sensor will handle rear camera and selfie duties.
- Quick Touch flip case — just like with Samsung phones this features offers fast access to music controls, the weather, time, and other features without fully flipping the case open.
Aside from the latest Phablet offering of Acer the company also presents three different fitness trackers these are:
- Liquid Leap Curve – This is Acer’s latest flagship wearable.
- Liquid Leap Fit – It can read galvanic skin response via its gold-plated sensors.
- Liquid Leap Active – This is the most basic among the new wearables.
These three wearables are compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows. Ask for its costs? As of the moment there is no price tag for these wearables just like with Acer’s latest phablet we will have to wait for further announcement from Acer.